Sunday 15 May 2011

Audience Research

I have found information about what my target audience watch through field research (Asking people who you know).
I have found out that most people who go to watch Infection horror films expect to see scary chase's, blood and gore, and some deaths.
The sort of Target audience I have decided on is, from Teenagers (Around 16 years old) to Young adults (Around 20-35 year olds), I decided on this due to the answers given by the majority of people who i asked.


The Questionnaire Questions i asked where:


Is Infection Horror's your favourite Horror Genre?
Do you mainly go to watch Infection Horror's over other film genres?
What do you expect from Infection Horror's?
Do you like films where you can relate yourself to the main character?
If yes, Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment